Iranian Hardliners Demand British Sailor Executions!
Iranian hardliners claim the Brits were 500 meters over the international boundary.
…Now they must die.
And, in case the British audience does not read Farsi…
An Iranian protester holds a banner during a protest in front of the Iran’s Foreign Ministry in Tehran, Iran, Thursday, March 29, 2007. Iran’s foreign minister said Wednesday that Britain must admit that its 15 sailors and marines entered Iranian waters in order to resolve a standoff over their capture by the Mideast nation. (AP Photo/Vahid Salemi)
The Iranian News today offered its latest list of British transgressions:
Let’s have a brief look at violations of Iranian territory by the British armed forces:
1. British unmanned reconnaissance plane RPV violated Iranian airspace in northeastern Abadan in June 2004 and was hit by Iranian anti-aircraft guns. RPV debris is available.
2. At 11 O’clock local time on June 22, 2004, three British speed boats with eight navy personnel on board trespassed Iranian borders and were arrested by Iranian coast guards.
3. At 21:30 local time on November 1, 2006, two British Black awks (choppers) from Royal Navy hovered at the height of 150 meters at 47,700-17,400 coordinates on Khorramshahr map (Pole-No: new bridge) violating Iranian airspace and they entered Iraqi territory through 62,500-15,500 coordinates after 10 minutes.
4. On January 27, 2007 a British helicopter flew over mouth of Arvandrud (Arvand river) and violated Iran’s airspace and they left the area after a warning from Iranian coast guards.
5. Three British Navy boats entered Khor Mousa mouth in Iranian territorial waters on February 28, 2007.
The sixth was trespass of two British Navy boats with 15 marines on board into Iranian territorial waters at Arvandrud which led to their arrest by Iranian coast guards.
The Iranian regime blamed the harsh rhetoric of the Brits for the suspension of freedom of Faye Turney.
Iran Captures 15 British Sailors in Iraqi Waters!
Iranians Force Confessions… Transfer Captured Brits to Tehran!
Iran Will Try British Sailors & Soldiers for Espionage
Blair Warns of “New Phase” of “New Talks” to Resolve Hostage Crisis
Young British Mother Held By Iranian Regime (Updated!)
Iran Shows Off Their Trophy British Captives