Three Reasons Why Former Head of the FBI and Current Special Counsel Robert Mueller is ‘Dirty Rotten Bad Cop’
Guest post by Joe Hoft
Former FBI Head and Current Special Counsel in the Russia Investigation Robert Mueller is a Dirty Rotten Bad Cop and Here are Three Major Reasons Why –
The first reason comes from a report from the 15th District written by Jeffrey Marty. In the report Marty shares that Robert Mueller, the current special counsel in the Russiagate fake news story and former Head of the FBI is a ‘Dirty Cop’:
— Rep. Steven Smith (@RepStevenSmith) August 3, 2017
As reported last week at the GWP, Marty makes a great point at the beginning of his post in that you can tell a bad cop just as easily by what he doesn’t do as what he does do. As an example, Marty lists the following major scandals and likely crimes that Mueller did not meaningfully investigate as FBI Director resulting in no arrests and no consequences:
Emailgate (2007): discovery that several top Bush administration officials violated the Presidential Records Act by using an RNC server for email communications while conducting official business, followed by the deletion of millions of the same emails
IRS Targeting (2010-2013): the IRS intentionally selected and then delayed or denied tax-exempt 501(c)(3) applications from conservative groups to prevent them from participating in the 2012 election, followed by IRS agent Lois Lerner invoking her Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination
Fast and Furious (2010): this ATF program, which seems to have served no rational purpose, allowed over 2,000 guns to be purchased illegally inside the United States and then “walked” into Mexico for use by criminals, one of which was later used in the 2010 murder of Border Agent Brian Terry by the member of a Mexican cartel
Associated Press Spying (2012): the Department of Justice illegally seized the communications of AP reporters made during April and May 2012, allowing the DOJ to unmask journalists’ confidential sources
Clinton Foundation Pay-for-Play (2009-2013): during the period in which Hillary Clinton held the office of Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton received millions of dollars in paid speaking fees and a million dollar “gift”from countries involved in matters with the State Department, many of which had ties to terrorism and human rights abuses; some of these funds were apparently diverted from charitable causes to personal expenses, such as Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding
Russian Uranium Deal (2009-2013): Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved a deal allowing a Russian company to control 20% of the uranium mining production capacity inside the United States, which was followed by millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation from people associated with the transaction
Clinton Private Email Server (2009-2013): during her entire tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dodged Freedom of Information Act requirements by using a private email server to conduct official government business, as well as sent and received classified information that was Top Secret over an unsecured system—an “extremely reckless” (and obviously illegal) act.”
Mueller by not upholding the law in these cases above created a two-tiered system of law in the US – Laws for the political elite and laws for everyone else. Mueller’s actions with legal cases are similar to the actions of the fake news media. It’s not so much the lies that they report, but just as dishonest and evil are the good news stories about President Trump that they don’t report.
A second reason that Mueller is a bad cop is because Mueller has many conflicts of interest and even liberal publications like the USA Today reported in June that Mueller should step down as special prosecutor because of his conflicts of interest with the investigation he is carrying on:
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a problem: He has a disqualifying conflict of interest regarding a large part of his work. It involves a choice between investigating or relying on former FBI director James Comey, a longtime close friend of Mueller’s.
Ideally, he’ll recognize that and resign. But if he doesn’t resign, Attorney General Jeff Sessions should appoint another special counsel to take over the obstruction-of-justice part of the investigation, where Mueller is disqualified.
By not stepping down Mueller shows that he is indeed a bad cop. A person of integrity would easily see his conflicts of interest and would recuse himself.
A major third reason and more justification for Mueller being a bad cop is related to the personnel he has hired to assist in the Russia investigation. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s fifteen attorneys are a Who’s Who of Liberal Activism.
Here is a summary of the Mueller team:
- Robert Mueller – Special Counsel Team leader. — Best friend to fired leaker James Comey a key witness in the case and cohort at the FBI in assisting Mueller with many of the cases noted above.
- Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice
— Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016
- Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
- Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York
— Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
- Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. — Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
- Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section – Investigated Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, at the DOJ.
- Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. -Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
- James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. –Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
- Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. — Rhee is a Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
- Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
— Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
- Andrew Weissmann, who is on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section and who has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. — Weissmann donated $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, $2,000 to the DNC in 2006 and at least $2,300 to the Clinton campaign in 2007.
- Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the WilmerHale firm.
- Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Maryland. — Worked under Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein in Maryland.
- Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
- Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
It is very clear from the above three reasons, Mueller is a very dishonest, bad and morally corrupt cop and he should not only recuse himself from the Russia investigation, he should be under investigation himself for all of the above items.
God please bring this country justice!