Unreal… Obama's Organizing for America Website Running Astroturfed 'Letter to the Editor' Campaign Complete With Instructional Video
They know their nationalized health care plan is a dog.
Most Americans oppose it. Only 1 of 3 Americans like it.
So the King of Astroturf is running a letter to the editor campaign on his Organizing for America website and in an email to supporters.
The astroturfers want you to flood your local newspaper with letters in support of Obamacare.
Getting Paid to Watch has the letter sent out by Joe Biden to Obama supporters.
The Organizing for America website includes these tips for writing your letter:
Note: These points are only to provide extra information and suggestions. Do not use these points verbatim. Your letter must be original and should focus on your personal views and experiences. Remember that your personal story is the most powerful way of getting the message out.
* Passing health reform is a historic victory for all Americans – for families, seniors, young people, workers, and small businesses alike. All Americans will now have the security of knowing that they don’t risk losing the American dream if they get sick or are in an accident.
* Passing this legislation isn’t just a victory for the American people, it’s a victory over special interests who have fought for decades to keep families and businesses from controlling their own health care.
* Insurance companies will be held accountable – they will no longer be able to hike up premiums, deny care when you need it most or deny coverage because of pre-existing conditions.
* It guarantees all Americans affordable health insurance options, extending coverage to 32 million who are currently uninsured.
* Americans can now be secure in knowing that if they become unemployed, change jobs, or start a new business, the new health insurance market will keep costs down and provide them with quality, affordable options.
* And it will improve the country’s fiscal health – cutting over 1 trillion dollars from the federal deficit over the next two decades.
The email also includes a video like this one promoting the often repeated democratic lie that Obamacare will cover 30,000,000 Americans with insurance including those with pre-existing conditions while reducing the budget at the same time.
What a crock.
Now, wasn’t it Nancy Pelosi who accused the tea party protesters of being astroturfed by the Republican Party?
Someone needs to send her this email.