BIG OHIO UPDATE: GOP Turnout Is Way Up ↑… Dem Turnout Way Down ↓
Here’s the latest from Ohio from campaign sources……..
Quick update – turnout is up in GOP Geauga County, Ohio where McCain won with 57% of the vote and down in Athens County, the home of Ohio University and where Obama won with 67% in 2008. Early vote in Geauga? 125% of 2008. Athens? Down 10% from 2008.
SHOT: GOP county turnout up
· Plain Dealer: Geauga election chief predicts 80 percent voter turnout today
· Geauga County early vote was 125% more than 2008 early vote
· McCain won Geauga County with 57% and Bush got 60% in ‘04
CHASER: Dem county turnout down
· WOUB: Athens County Election Officials: Morning Voter Turn Out Low
· Athens County early vote was 10% less than 2008 early vote
· Obama won Athens County with 67%
RELATED: One Florida County already has Republicans picking up 10,000 votes compared to 2008.