More On The Muslim Clock Kid Story That Mainstream Media Is NOT Reporting
Guest Post by Mara Zebest
By now, many have seen the reports that the clock was not a clock as the media is reporting. The video here does a great job of explaining why this “project” may have been an intentional ploy for CAIR’s agenda (GatewayPundit exposed details on this back story). JihadWatch reports that the family is now claiming the boy was “severely traumatized” and hires lawyers (who most likely represent CAIR). When MRCTV interviewed student’s on a college campus and they were shown the actual picture of the “clock,” all agree that they thought it was a picture of a bomb and would notify authorities if they saw this “invention” in a public space.
The No Agenda radio show with Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak does a great analysis on their Sep. 22 show (audio clip here). Curry and Dvorak dissect the carefully parsed answer from Ahmed to the press when the question is posed regarding the conversation Ahmed had with his teacher. The answer is simply “No”—NO OPENESS on the topic allowed and no details given.
Well maybe the tight lipped response was due to the fact that there was no “PROJECT”—thus no need for the suitcase clock to be discussed with the teacher. The Mayor of Irving, TX (a town not far from the Garland, TX shooting) presents some interesting insights in the audio from the Sep 24 show clip below. One insight seems to be that Ahmed probably never had the conversation he claims to have had in showing off his “invention” to the teacher, but rather the teacher simply found the suitcase and reacted to the suitcase, and did not know who the suitcase belonged to thus was NOT reacting to Ahmed (which again, may explain why the answer to the media’s question was “NO”). Listen to the full clip (directly at YouTube link here), or below:
Highlights of the above segment as follows:
- 1:00 minute marker: Garland, TX is near by Irving, TX, and CAIR is attempting to set up Islam tribunal courts, thus the Mayor is helping to enforce a measure to protect the constitution and U.S. law.
- 6:00 minute marker: The clock stunt was planned with CAIR for “civilization jihad”… possibly in response to the U.S. law being prepared in Irving, TX. Recall that the father of the Muslim kid has a past history with pushing Islam
- 8:30 minute marker: Irving Mayor talking about the other side of the story that is not being reported by media… the family is ignoring any requests to cooperate. The breakdown of the High School… less than 10% of the demographics is white, thus racism is not a factor. The Muslim Clock kid was NON-Cooperative with police. The teacher did not know who the device belonged to… she was reacting to the device… not the student.
- 10:55 minute marker: Irving Mayor discusses that the kid is a constant “no-show” at scheduled meetings. The same time Ahmed was supposed to meet with the police chief and mayor… Ahmed was having a press conference instead with the CAIR representatives close at hand.
- 12:00 minute marker: Irving Mayor confirms that the timing of Obama’s pro-Muslim clock kid tweet is odd… in which Obama once again jumps to conclusions before facts are released.
For anyone that missed the Bill Maher clip mentioned in the audio, the full clip can be seen here.