BREAKING: Muslim Terrorist Attempts to Mow Over Pedestrians With Vehicle in Antwerp, Belgium
Another day, another ‘Mohamed’ carrying out an attack on Westerners. A man named Mohamed tried to run over people shopping in Belgium. This is just one day after a Muslim mowed over several people in London, and almost exactly one year after the Brussels bombings.
Daily Mail reports:
Belgian police arrested a man named as Mohamed R, 39, on Thursday after he tried to drive into a crowd at high-speed in a shopping area in the port city of Antwerp at around 11am. The car was loaded with liquid gas, assault rifles and knives in an attempted terror attack.
Belgian police, who confirmed the bomb squad had been sent to the area, said the car was being driven at high speed and that pedestrians had to jump out of the way to avoid being injured.
Authorities found knives, a shotgun and a gas can with an unknown liquid in the car prompting officers who usually deal with extremist attacks to take over the case.
The driver sped off after Belgian soldiers, who have been deployed around the country to assist the counter-terrorism fight, tried to stop the car.
‘A short while later, a rapid intervention force from Antwerp police was able to stop the car,’ the statement said.
Of course the media is calling this man a ‘Frenchman’ even though he is clearly a Muslim of North African descent named Mohamed. Anything to distance him from Islam.
The West will never be able to fight the enemy, Islamic terrorism unless we stop with the P.C. and get serious about naming and fighting it. We can’t ban vehicles, so the only solution is to stop the Muslim migrants from flooding into the West.
(Featured and insert photo: Source)